I Mallory Prespare am going on a adventure on December 27th to go to kansas!!! I will meet Dorthy and go down the yellow brick road!!! In my dreams!!! That's what I will be doing 2 days after Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
I think I'll join you and we'll have such a good time!
Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my! I can't wait to meet you in person and travel down that beautiful brick road together. It is going to be a blast.
Ohhh I think I'll come too!
I will try to find a woman name Dorothy for you all to meet. I do believe we have a yellow brick road at one of the parks maybe we can go just for fun, if it isn't to cold. By the way I am the wicked witch of the west. (I live on the west side of town)
Post a Comment